First, you need to specify the board size and number of players, so the game can be initialized. Each player will have a cell of random type, located on a corner of the board.
- Players cannot conquer their own cells, but they can conquer empty cells or other players' cells.
- Players can use any of their own cells to conquer an available cell on each turn.
- Cells can only be conquered twice (by different players), being the latest conquerer the perpetual owner of the cell. The action of conquering a cell for the second time is called “rekonq” (hence the name).
- The game ends as soon as one of the players runs out of moves (i.e. available cells to conquer).
- The winner is the player with the highest number of conquered cells at the end of the game.
||Empty, always available to be conquered.|
||Can conquer available cells around them crosswise (one per turn).|
||Can conquer available cells around them diagonally (one per turn).|
o are automatically represented on the board with